We offer HPC onboarding and hands-on workshops on advanced topics. Find workshop modules: Python, R, Agave-ToGo, Jupyter notebooks, data wrangling, bioinformatics, and more.
CI research grants focus on developing cyberinfrastructure and improving support for UH research projects with their local and global impacts.
Partners and collaborators include UH groups and collaborating organizations, agencies, and researchers across Hawaiʻi, the US and the Pacific.
We’re here to support, train, and help. Email us with HPC challenges, software requests, refresher training, or schedule consultation.
- Aug 29, 2019 – HPC onboarding for new account holders (ITS-CI)
- Aug 7-8, 2018 – Agave with Containers for Compute and Analysis (ITS-CI & TACC)
- Aug 6-10, 2018 – Intelligent Systems in Geosciences (UH Hilo & IS-GEO)
- May 17-18, 2018 – Log Analytics for Cybersecurity Workshop (HI-DSI)
- April 19, 2018 – Agave for Python with Compute and Analysis Workshop (ITS-CI & TACC)
- April 17-18, 2018 – Python Data Analysis with Pandas and Matplotlib Workshop (HI-DSI & ITS-CI)
HPC Maintenance Schedule
The first Wednesday of each month is reserved for HPC maintenance: jobs running on the cluster may have to stop and be restarted.