University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner made his report to the Board of Regents at their meeting on August 20, 2020.
- COVID-19 update (video)
- More online courses and offerings (video)
- LumiSight UH health check-in app and COVID-19 safety training (video)
- UH website tracks COVID-19 cases on campuses (video)
- Fall sports postponed (video)
- Fall 2020 enrollment update (video)
- Life Sciences Building open for fall 2020 (video)
- Up next: Snyder Hall demolition and Sinclair Student Success Center renovation (video)
- UH Foundation raised $84.7 million in 2020 fiscal year (video)
- UH research on Hawaiian tiger cowrie (video)
- Next Steps program serves more than 2,700 students (video)
View previous reports to the board.