University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner delivered his monthly report to the Board of Regents on February 17 and said that COVID-19 boosters will not be required to work and attend UH and that current student and employee COVID-19 vaccination policies will remain in place through fall 2022.
Lassner also reported record graduation and retention rates across the 10 campus system in academic year 2021–22 despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- No booster requirement planned (video)
- Vaccination policies in place through 2022 (video)
- Graduation and retention rates (video)
- Record graduation and retention rates (video)
- Spring enrollment down (video)
- Extramural funding up 10% (video)
See previous president’s reports to the Board of Regents.