University of Hawaiʻi President David Lassner announced that UH received a record $505 million in extramural funds for fiscal year 2022 in his monthly report today, July 21, at the Board of Regents meeting at UH Mānoa.
Lassner also provided an update on COVID-19 and possible impacts to UH campuses this fall along with progress reports on the Strategic Planning Initiative and the tenure working group.
He ended by recognizing UH‘s Nā Hōkū Hanohano award winners and the winners of the Willard Wilson Award for Distinguished Service and President’s Award for Excellence in Building and Grounds Maintenance.
- COVID-19 update (video)
- Strategic initiative survey (video)
- Tenure task force update (classification project) (video)
- Enrollment update (video)
- Record extramural funding (video)
- Maunakea update (video)
- Nā Hōkū Hanohano award winners (video)
- Martin Ramos: President’s Award for Excellence in Building and Grounds Maintenance (video)
- Lee Buenconsejo-Lum: Willard Wilson Award for Distinguished Service (video)
- Previous awardees: Gerald Kato, Marc McClintock, Kim Nishimura (video)