Click the link below to connect with a UH Basic Needs Café Assistant who can help UH students with locating and securing basic needs including food, housing and financial resources. Café hours are Sunday to Thursday 8pm to midnight.
Students are also welcome to reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses are provided promptly during café hours.
Housing & Shelter
- Keiki Hauʻoli Children’s Center
- COVID-19 Support
- Aloha United Way
- Veteran Support Services
- Childrenʻs Center
- University of Hawai‘i Resources
- Internet Kokua Program Enrollment Form
- Rental and Utility Relief Program
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- Affordable Connectivity Program
Campus Point of Contact
Ina Miller-Cabasug, C.A.R.E Retention Specialist