Click the link below to connect with a UH Basic Needs Café Assistant who can help UH students with locating and securing basic needs including food, housing and financial resources. Café hours are Sunday to Thursday 8pm to midnight and Monday to Friday 8am to noon.
Students are also welcome to reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses are provided promptly during café hours.
Housing & Shelter
- COVID-19 Support
- Aloha United Way
- University of Hawai‘i Resources
- Internet Kokua Program Enrollment Form
- Rental and Utility Relief Program
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- Affordable Connectivity Program
Campus Point of Contact
Loea Akiona, Director of Student Development