Click the link below to connect with a UH Basic Needs Café Assistant who can help UH students with locating and securing basic needs including food, housing and financial resources. Café hours are Sunday to Thursday 8pm to midnight.
Students are also welcome to reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses are provided promptly during café hours.
Housing & Shelter
- Hawaiian Community Assets
- Maui County Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Ka Hale A Ke Ola Rental Assistance Program
- Legal Aid Society of Hawaiʻi
- Maui Economic Opportunity – Housing Assistance
- COVID-19 Support
- Aloha United Way
- University of Hawai‘i Resources
- UHMC Resource List List current as of 3/1/21. For questions, please call the agency directly for changes to services.
- Internet Kokua Program Enrollment Form
- Rental and Utility Relief Program
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- Affordable Connectivity Program
Campus Point of Contact
Kulamanu Ishihara, Interim Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, email@example.com