Your UH Username is your electronic key to gaining access to the university’s online services, such as email, Internet access, and many academic and administrative web applications.
Protecting Your Information
Keep your information safe by learning more about cyber threats and following best practices.
Connect to your campus WiFi and login using your UH Username. Register a device for a passthrough to bypass this login. Faculty can sponsor guests for campus WiFi access.
Several resources are available for various aspects of your academic and instructional duties.
- Digital Media Center – The DMC provides training and support to faculty and staff in the use of various digital/multimedia equipment and software.
- Laulima – Laulima is the tool for enhanced or total online teaching and learning ties to your course enrollment.
- HITS – HITS is a dedicated network that delivers interactive video courses to classrooms at campus media centers and educational centers system wide.
- TALENT – TALENT is a faculty development program which supports faculty on all campuses of the University of Hawaiʻi system.
- Course Evaluation System (CES) CES is the official application for Course Evaluations at the University of Hawaii.
ITS offers services to assist with research computing needs.
- Cyberinfrastructure – Cyberinfrastructure provides advanced computing, data management, science as a service and collaborative research.
- Server, Data Center, and Storage – ITS offers a set of “for fee” infrastructure services to support the needs of departments and researchers across all of the UH campuses.
- myGRANT – the University of Hawaii System’s personalized version of the Kuali Foundation’s open source research administration software Kuali Coeus (KC).
Tools & Resources
MyUH is the online portal where students can access many resources and services.
Submit leave requests to your supervisor for approval and view your leave history and current balances.
View current and previous paystub statements.