COVID-19 Update: Courses at the 10 campuses of the University of Hawai’i are being delivered in a variety of formats, including entirely online, face-to-face, and hybrid formats. As the health situation continues to evolve, further modifications to the class schedule may occur. We encourage you to regularly check the schedule of classes, as well as your class schedule in STAR/MyUH.
Semesters run as follows:
- Spring 2021 started on January 11 and will end by May 14.
- Summer 2021 dates vary depending on the institution offering the class.
- Fall 2021 starts on August 23 and ends by December 17.
The Class Availability sites below reflect the most current information about class offerings and do not require users to log in. Seat availability, instructors, meeting times/locations, class dates, etc. are automatically updated each time the web page is refreshed or reloaded. The sites are organized by institution –> term –> subject area. If the desired information is not displayed for the class, consult the course catalog for more details. Visit the information page for tips on navigating Class Availability.
- Hawai’i Community College
- Honolulu Community College
- Kapi’olani Community College
- Kaua’i Community College
- Leeward Community College
- University of Hawai’i Maui College
- Windward Community College
- University of Hawai’i at Hilo
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, Outreach College
- University of Hawai’i – West O’ahu