Fall & Spring Payment Deadline Dates
Payment is due on or before the last business day prior to the start of the semester.
In-person payments must be received by 4:00 p.m. (HST)
Online payments must be received by 11:59 p.m. (HST)
Summer Payment Deadline Date
Payment deadline date varies by campus. Please contact your home campus for information.
Payment Deadline Dates:
Academic Year 2023-2024
Fall 2023 Thursday, August 17, 2023
Spring 2024 Friday, January 5, 2024
Academic Year 2024-2025
Fall 2024 Friday, August 23, 2024
Spring 2025 Friday, January 10, 2025
*Dates are subject to change.
- Receipt of payment or enrollment in the payment plan on or before the payment due date is required. Always verify the tuition and fee charges on your account.
- You should drop any unwanted classes to avoid financial and academic penalties (e.g. “F” grade) even if you have not yet paid for the class.
- It is your responsibility to check each institution’s website for specific Payment Deadlines and Policies to ensure your payment is received by the due date.
Each University of Hawai’i student is assigned an email address when they are admitted. Your email address is in email@example.com format. Email sent to your UH email account is considered an official channel of communication by the University. All email for payments, refunds and payment plans will be sent to this email address so you are responsible for checking it regularly by logging in through MyUH or directly at http://gmail.hawaii.edu.
Payment Policies by Campus
Payment policies vary from campus to campus. It is your responsibility to know specific payment policies at each campus where you are registered. Cashiering staff at any university campus business office can assist and provide you with student account information. To view campus information on payment and refund deadlines and policies, see below for campus links:
- Hawai’i Community College
- Honolulu Community College
- Kapi’olani Community College
- Kaua’i Community College
- Leeward Community College
- UH Maui College
- Windward Community College
- University of Hawai’i at Hilo
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, Outreach College
- University of Hawai’i – West O’ahu
If a campus web site does not provide information specifying the information you are looking for, contact their Admissions & Records Office.
The University reserves the right to change or delete, supplement, or otherwise amend at any time and without prior notice the information, requirements and policies contained on this website.