COVID-19 Update:

In line with guidance provided to help flatten the curve of COVID-19, UH has implemented various protocols regarding general operations. Despite classes moving online, our Title IX Coordinators and advocacy services will remain available to our students and employees at this time. However, we encourage students to contact services by email or phone. Contact information of Title IX related support services, both on campus and community, are available on our Title IX directory.

If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at or (808)-956-8711 and leave a voicemail.

Update to DVAC Campus Survivor Advocacy Program (CSAP) Services [O’ahu Campuses]:

We are aware that people who are surviving violence may be experiencing increased isolation and danger caused by confinement, economic stress and health insecurity. CSAP advocates will continue to be available to our O’ahu students and employees Monday-Friday 8am-5pm by phone and email. To reach out to individual CSAP advocates, please refer to our directoryYou can also reach out to the DVAC helpline: (808) 531-3771 (8:30am-4:30pm, M-F) or the DV hotline: (808) 526-2200 (24/7).

If anyone is in immediate danger or needs immediate help, call 911.

There are many resources and reporting options available to students and employees, both in the University and in the community. Any of these resources can work independently, or in a coordinated response plan. Learn more about your options on this page or in theTitle IX Resource Guide

Note: Reporting to the Title IX Coordinator, Campus Safety, Responsible Employees and/or Law Enforcement will put the University on Notice of an allegation. Please be aware that a criminal investigation is separate and distinct from the University of Hawaiʻi’s institutional response. You may choose to report to both the University and Law Enforcement, one, or neither of these options, depending on your individual decision. These options are available simultaneously, and the University will cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal investigation occurs.