The LIS curriculum includes 6 required courses, one additional technology course, and several elective courses for a total of 13 courses (39 credits). Choosing the right courses for your degree is important, so the LIS Program has set up a system of advising to help you. You can learn more about this and the registration process in this section.
Also available in this section:
- Schedule - current and past course schedules.
- Descriptions - descriptions of LIS and relevant ICS courses.
- Advising - a guide for choosing your courses and meeting with your Faculty Advisor.
- Registration - how to register for courses.
- Internships - information about our LIS 690 program, internships for credit.
- Directed Reading – information about our LIS 699 Independent Study course.
- Holiday Calendar – holiday schedule for the state of Hawaii (clicking this link will take you out of this site).