The LIS program has recorded various LIS events and course presentations and made them available for students to watch via Apple’s iTunes U content platform. Please understand that iTunes U is still in the trial stage at UH and reliability of the service is subject to factors beyond our control.
Note: To access iTunes U, you must have Apple’s iTunes software installed on your personal computer.
- From a web browser, go to: www.hawaii.edu/itunesu
- Click the login button and enter your UH username and password.
- If prompted by your web browser, click the link to launch iTunes.
- Click the Courses link.
- Click the Manoa: Library & Information Science Program link.
- Select the desired tab, e.g., Orientations, Presentations, LIS 615, etc.
- Click the Get button next to the desired presentation.
As a courtesy to others, please use headphones if you are accessing iTunes U from a public computer.
If you have any questions regarding LIS course content in iTunes U, please contact the course instructor. For help accessing iTunes U content, please consult with the LIS Program Coordinator.