Directions for Processing Scholarship Overawards

Follow these steps while using the information in links at the right-side navigation to complete the forms correctly.

F-1 and J-1 students are normally contacted about scholarship overawards. However, if you have a different visa or no visa, or considered undocumented, you should still complete the forms as best you can. Contact the ISS Office if you have an unusual situation and have questions about the forms.