Declaring the Second Language Studies Major & Minor
Ready to join SLS? There are several ways to declare the major.
Declare when applying to UH
When completing your online application form to UH Mānoa, make sure to select "Second Language Studies".
Declaring or changing your major to SLS as an enrolled UH student
- Make an appointment to meet with an SLS advisor.
- Complete either the Declaration of Major form or the Declaration of Multiple Majors form.
- Email your completed form to CALL Advising (email@example.com).
Declaring a double-major in SLS
Students that plan to double-major in SLS and another field of study will need:
- A short statement of purpose.
- Evidence of academic planning.
- Their declaration of major form.
Declaring the Minor
To declare the minor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!