Declaring the Second Language Studies Major
Declare when applying to UH
When completing your online application form to UH Mānoa, make sure to select "Second Language Studies".
Declaring or changing your major to SLS as an enrolled UH student
- Make an appointment to meet with an SLS advisor.
- Complete either the Declaration of Major form or the Declaration of Multiple Majors form.
- Email your completed form to CALL Advising (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Double-majoring in SLS
Students that plan to double-major in SLS and another field of study will need:
- A short statement of purpose.
- Evidence of academic planning.
- Their declaration of major form.
For more details, please contact email@example.com.